Bomba Med Gift Cards
Bomba Med Gift Card is the simplest way of Sponsoring a Bomba Med Policy, buying Test Kit or buying Medicines for someone else.
How do I Acquire the Bomba Med Gift Card?
Purchase and Share
- Dial our USSD Code.
- Select Gift Card
- Select Purpose – Policy, Test Kits or Medicines.
- Purchase Gift Card via MM
- Get unique Code
- Share Code
- Each Bomba Med Gift Card has an expiration date, please redeem the plan before expiry date.
Terms and Conditions for Bomba Med Gift Card
- The Bomba Med Gift Card is only applicable to the redemption of a specific insurance product stated on Bomba Med Gift Card, which the insurance product is underwritten by Farmbox Microinsurance Limited T/A (“Insure Small Small”).
- Each Bomba Med Gift Card has an expiry date which is being printed on the card (or digitally stamped) and the redemption must be completed before the expiry
- After redeeming related product, you can only make change request for amending your personal information. Other change requests on insurance terms will not be accepted.
- Farmbox Microinsurance reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate the usage of Bomba Med Gift Card and the relevant Terms and Conditions at any time without prior The decision of Farmbox Microinsurance on all matters relating to the relevant offers shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. In case of any disputes, the decisions of Farmbox Microinsurance shall be final.
- The Bomba Med Gift Card is transferable, but cannot be resold, refund or exchanged for cash or other gifts, and no change will be given. Bomba Med Gift Card will not be re-issued in case of loss or unused after expiry
- The Bomba Med Gift Card can only be used for new insurance policy application but not for policy
- Each Bomba Med Gift Card can be used once only unless otherwise
- The Bomba Med Gift Card cannot be used in combination with other promotion campaigns or discounted
- The redemption of the Bomba Med Gift Card is subject to Terms and Conditions imposed by Farm box Micro insurance, please refer to the details of the Bomba Med Gift Card for further information.
- No person other than the customer and Farmbox Micro insurance (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts Act 2010 to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uganda.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory
- In the event of any discrepancy in respect of the meaning between a local language version and the English version, the English version shall prevail.